Dahua's NVR4000-4KS2 is the first Lite series NVRs which can support 4K and H.265. And, it has the most reasonable price and best quality. This Lite NVR provides up to 8MP resolution. For applications where details are critical for identification, it provides a powerful image performace with up to 4K resolution. Additionally, the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, centre storage, edge storage, and back up storage.
Designed as a cost-effective, easy installation, this NVR is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, water conservancy, transportation, city centers, education, and financial institutions.
The NVR is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it
the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4, enabling interoperability when combined with IP cameras.
The NVR supports 4K ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) for recording, live viewing and playback.
Intelligent Video System (Optional)
Working with built-in intelligent video analytics IP cameras, the NVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The NVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a pre-determined line has been crossed, People Counting, ideal for business intelligence, and Face Detection, for searching or identification of individuals.
With the Smart Add function, the installation of IP system is as easy as an analog system, no matter the NVR with or withou a PoE switch embeded. It should be noted that the NVR has to be in the same router as cameras.
ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment Technology)
Video record in SD card in IP cameras when the network breaks down, and after the network recovered, the video will be transferred to NVR and then recorded in it.
You can monitor at anytime and anywhere with Easy4ip. With this function, you can manage your devices more convenient.
- Main Processor : Quad-core embedded processor
- Operating System : Embedded LINUX
- Interface : 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
- Resolution : 3840×2160, 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768
- Multi-screen Display : 8CH: 1/4/8/9, 16/32CH: 1/4/8/9/16
- OSD : Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events : Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer & Screen tips
- Video Detection : Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396(22×18), Video Loss & Tampering
- Alarm input : 4 Channel, Low Level Effective, Green Terminal Interface
- Relay Output : 2 Channel, NO/NC Programmable, Green Terminal Interface
Playback and Backup
- Playback : 8CH: 1/4/8, 16/32CH: 1/4/8/16
- Search Mode : Time/Date, Alarm, MD & Exact search
- Playback Function : Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode : USB Device/Network
- Internal HDD : 2 SATA III Port, Up to 6 TB capacity for each HDD
- HDD Mode : Single
- eSATA : N/A
- USB : 2 USB Ports (1 USB2.0, 1 USB3.0)
- RS232 : N/A
- RS485 : N/A
- Third-party Support ; Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, and more
Audio and Video
- IP Camera Input : 8/16/32 Channel
- Two-way Talk : 1 Channel Input, 1 Channel Output, RCA
- Compression : H.265/H.264
- Resolution : 8Mp/ 6Mp/ 5MP/ 4MP/ 3MP/ 1080P/ 1.3MP/ 720P etc.
- Record Rate : 200Mbps
- Bit Rate : 16Kbps ~ 20Mbps Per Channel
- Record Mode : Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Tampering, Video Loss), Stop
- Record Interval : 1 ~ 120 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Post-record: 10 ~ 300 sec
- Interface : 1 RJ-45 Port (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Ethernet Port : 1 Independent 1000Mbps Ethernet Port
- PoE : N/A
- Network Function : HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.), Easy4ip
- Max. User Access : 128 users
- Smart Phone : iPhone, iPad, Android
- Interoperability : ONVIF 2.4, CGI Conformant
- Power Supply : DC12V/4A
- Power Consumption : <6.9W (Without HDD)
- Operating Conditions : -10°C ~ +55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), 86 ~ 106kpa
- Storage Conditions : -20°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ +158°F), 0 ~ 90% RH
- Dimensions : 1U, 375mm×281.5mm×56mm (14.8" x 11.1" x2.2")
- Net Weight : 1.6kg (3.5 lb) (without HDD)
- Gross Weight : 3.2kg(7.1 lb)(without HDD)
- CE : EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4, EN60950-1
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4-2014
- UL : UL60950-1+CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1
- Lite Series | DHI-NVR4208-4KS2
- Lite Series | DHI-NVR4216-4KS2
- Lite Series | DHI-NVR4232-4KS2