With the surveillance operators pursuing to HD/UHD which further adds the storage and transmission cost, HDCVI H.265+/H.265 has been released to incredibly decrease the required bitrate while ensuring the video quality in realizing high resolution surveillance such as 4MP/4K.
The Lite Series is designed for high cost performance and quality. The range offers a great solution for users facing budget constraints who both require quality and performance. And with the adoption of Smart H.265+/H.265, the series improves encoding efficiency, saving on bandwidth/storage costs, and significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
H.265 Video Compression
Newly added H.265 video compression ensures the same image quality with only half bitrate and storage compared to H.264.
The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
Long Distance Transmission
The XVR supports up to 6MP HD resolution (2880 x 1920) IPC input for recording, live viewing.
The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
Long Distance Transmission
The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
Smart Fan Design
The smart fan can automatically turn on or turn off according to the CPU temperature. This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience.
This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
Perfect Image Quality
High performance chip provides perfect image quality with better color reproduction.
Monitor at anytime and anywhere. Easily and conveniently mange the device.
Lite Series | DH-XVR4216/32AN-X
- Main Processor : Embedded Processor
- Operating System : Embedded LINUX
Video and Audio
- Analog Camera Input : 16/32 Channel, BNC
- HDCVI Camera : 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@25/30fps
- AHD Camera : 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- TVI Camera : 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- CVBS Camera : PAL/NTSC
- IP Camera Input : 16+2/16 Channel, each channel up to 6MP
- Audio In/Out : 1/1, RCA
- Two-way Talk : Reuse audio in/out, RCA
- Compression : H.265/H.264
- Resolution : 1080N, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF
- Record Rate : Main Stream: the 1st channel 1080N/720P(1~25/30fps), others 1080N/720P(1~15fps); 960H/D1/CIF (1~25/30fps) Sub steram:CIF(1~7fps)
- Bit Rate : 32Kbps ~ 4096Kbps Per Channel
- Record Mode : Manual, Schedule (General, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval : 1 ~ 60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Post- record: 10 ~ 300 sec
- Audio Compression : G.711A, G.711U, PCM
- Audio Sample Rate : 8KHz, 16 bit Per Channel
- Audio Bit Rate : 64Kbps Per Channel
- Interface : 16CH:1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 32CH:1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV
- Resolution : 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720
- Multi-screen Display : 16CH:When IP extension mode not enabled:1/4/8/9/16 When IP extension mode enabled:1/4/8/9/16 32CH:1/4/8/9/16/25/36
- OSD : Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Interface : 16CH:1 RJ-45 Port (100M) 32CH:1 RJ-45 Port (1000M)
- Network Function : HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P,IP Search (Supports Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- Max. User Access : 128 users
- Smart Phone : iPhone, iPad, Android
- Interoperability : ONVIF 16.12, CGI Conformant
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events : Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection : Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm input : N/A
- Relay Output : N/A
Playback and Backup
- Playback : 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode : Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
- Playback Function : Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode : USB Device/Network
- Internal HDD : 2 SATA Port, up to 10TB capacity
- eSATA : N/A
- USB : 16CH:2 USB 2.0 32CH:1 USB 2.0 , 1 USB 3.0
- RS232 : N/A
- RS485 : 1 Port, for PTZ Control
- Power Supply : 16CH: DC12V/4A 32CH: DC12V/5A
- Power Consumption (Without HDD) : 16CH:<10W 32CH: <20W
- Dimensions : 1U, 375mm×287mm×53mm (14.8" x 11.3" x 2.1")
- Net Weight (without hdd) : 16CH: 1.6kg (3.6 lb) 32CH: 1.9kg (4.2 lb)
- Gross Weight : 16CH: 3.0kg (6.6 lb) 32CH: 3.2kg (7.0 lb)
- Installation : Desktop installation
- Operating Conditions : -10°C ~ +55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), 10%~ 90% RH
- Storage Conditions : -20°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ +158°F) , 0~ 90% RH
- Third-party Support : Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and more
- Certifications : CE: CE-LVD: EN 60950-1/IEC 60950-1 CE-EMC: EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55032, EN 50130, EN 55024, UL: UL 60950-1