Dahua DH-HAC-HFW1231R-Z-IRE6 2mp Starlight HDCVI Night Vision IR Bullet Camera
- Experience full HD 1080P video with the simplicity of using existing coaxial infrastructure. The starlight HDCVI camera presents high quality image with rich details even under extreme lowlight environment and supports 120dB true WDR. It offers various motorized/fixed lens models with multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output. The outstanding performance and true WDR feature make the camera an ideal choice for mid to large-size business and common projects where both highly reliable surveillance and construction flexibility are concerned.
4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable
- HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. * Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
Long Distance Transmission
- HDCVI technology guarantees long-distance and real-time transmission without any loss. It supports up to 800m for 1080P Full HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300m via UTP cable.* *Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment rotection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- With the adoption of high performance sensor, the camera is able to provide incomparable performance even under extreme lowlight environment. The starlight feature allows more details to be captured and accurate color to be recognized at night or in scenes with limited illumination.
Wide Dynamic Range
- Embedded with industry leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology, vivid pictures are achieved even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions. True WDR (120dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
- 3DNR is noise reduction technology that detects and eliminates random noises by comparing two sequential frames. Dahua’s advanced 3DNR technology allows remarkable noise reduction with little impact to sharpness, especially under limited lighting condition. Besides, the advanced 3DNR effectively decreases the band width and saves the storage space.
- The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market. The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820 (UTC controller). This feature makes the camera to be compatible with not only HCVRs but also most end users’ existing HD/SD DVRs.
- The camera is designed with array LED IR illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua’s unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
Large Aperture Lens
- The camera adopts high-end F1.3 large aperture lens. With higher amount of absorbed light, the camera presents an impressive lowlight performance.
- The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. With working temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. Supporting ±25% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning
- Image Sensor :1/2.8" CMOS
- Effective Pixels : 1937(H)×1097(V), 2.1MP
- Scanning System : Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed : PAL: 1/4s~1/100000s, NTSC: 1/3s~1/100000s
- Minimum Illumination : 0.005Lux/F1.3, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio : More than 65dB
- IR Distance : Up to 60m (197feet)
- IR On/Off Control : Auto / Manual
- IR LEDs : 4
- Lens Type : Motorized lens / Fixed iris
- Mount Type : Board-in
- Focal Length : 2.7-13.5mm (7-22mm optional)
- Max Aperture : F1.3
- Angle of View : H: 102°~29°(40°~17°)
- Focus Control : Auto / Manual
- Close Focus Distance : 200mm(1000mm), 7.87'' (39.37'')
Pan / Tilt / Rotation
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation : Pan: 0° ~ 360°, Tilt: 0° ~ 87°, Rotation: 0° ~ 360°
- Resolution : 1080P (1920×1080)
- Frame Rate : 25/30fps@1080P, 25/30fps@720P
- Video Output : 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS, video output (Can switch)
- Day/Night : Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu : Multi-language
- BLC Mode : BLC / HLC / WDR
- WDR : 120dB
- Gain Control : AGC
- Noise Reduction : 2D / 3D
- White Balance : Auto / Manual
- Smart IR : Auto / Manual
- Certifications : CE (EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4), FCC (CFR 47 FCC Part 15 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014), UL (UL60950-1+CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1)
- Power Supply : 12V DC ±25%
- Power Consumption : Max 10.1W (12V DC, IR on)
- Operating Conditions : -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 90% RH, * Start up should be done at above -40°C (-40°F)
- Storage Conditions : -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 90% RH
- Ingress Protection & Vandal Resistance : IP67
- Casing : Aluminium
- Dimensions : 213.0mm×90.4mm×90.4mm (8.39"×3.56"×3.56")
- Net Weight : 0.61kg (1.34lb)
- Gross Weight : 0.74kg (1.63lb)
- DH-HAC-HFW2231RP-Z-IRE6 2.7~13.5mm
- DH-HAC-HFW2231RP-Z-IRE6 7~22mm
- DH-HAC-HFW2231RN-Z-IRE6 2.7~13.5mm
- DH-HAC-HFW2231RN-Z-IRE6 7~22mm