The FLEXIDOME multi 7000i IR camera is built for high-quality performance, featuring four independent imagers with motorized zoom/focus lenses. It helps to simplify installation and lower costs while maintaining flexibility in coverage. With four scenes simultaneously in a single camera, it is perfect for wide area coverage, traffic intersections and building corners. With its integrated 3600 IR lighting, the camera can capture crisp images in extremely low light conditions, such as at night-time or dusk. When the lenses are tilted at the right angle, the camera can even cover an area up to full 360°. Additionally, the zoom capability allows the camera to obtain detailed coverage for more distant areas.
Up to 20-megapixel multi-directional overviews
Four independent imagers with separate remote zoom and focus lenses capture very high-quality images with a total resolution of up to 20 megapixels:
- NDM-7702-AL : Four independent 3 MP imagers
- NDM-7703-AL : Four independent 5 MP imagers
Each of the four imagers can be set-up flexibly with 3- axis movement along a circular track. This enables surround coverage, capturing detailed images from every angle for comprehensive video coverage with four separate views from a single IP address.
High Dynamic Range
The camera has High Dynamic Range. This is based on a multiple-exposure process that captures more details in the highlights and in the shadows even in the same scene. The result is that you can easily distinguish objects and features, for example, faces with bright backlight.
The actual dynamic range of the camera is measured using Opto-Electronic Conversion Function (OECF) analysis according to IEC 62676 Part 5. This method is used to provide a standard result which can be used to compare different cameras.
H.265 high-efficiency video encoding
The camera is designed on the most efficient and powerful H.264 and H.265/HEVC encoding platform. The camera is capable of delivering high-quality and high-resolution video with very low network load. With a doubling of encoding efficiency, H.265 has become the new compression standard of choice for IP video surveillance systems.
Two-way audio and built-in microphone
Two-way audio allows the operator to communicate with visitors or intruders via an external audio line input and output. Alternatively, there is an integrated microphone to capture crisp and clear audio. By using the integrated or external microphone, audio detection can be used to generate alarms to alert the security operator quicker and act more proactively. If required by local laws, the microphone can be blocked via a secure license key.
Automatic image rotation
During installation, each of the four imagers can be positioned and rotated independently. With its dedicated gyro/accelerometer sensors, the camera can automatically detect the image orientation of each imager. The displayed videos can be corrected in steps of 90o.
To efficiently capture details in long hallways without loss of resolution, mount the camera at right angles. The image is displayed upright at full resolution on your monitor.
Intelligent Video Analytics
The camera uses the latest generation of Bosch Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA).
Specifically designed for the most demanding environments. It is extremely resistant to false triggers caused by challenging environments with snow, wind (moving trees), rain, hail, and water reflections.
By using the zoom function of the lens, the camera can provide automatic person detection over distances up to 130 m / 430 ft.
The system reliably detects, tracks, and analyzes objects, and alerts you when predefined alarms are triggered. A smart set of alarm rules makes complex tasks easy and reduces false alarms to a minimum. Intelligent Video Analytics also adds sense and structure to your video by adding metadata. Calibration is quick and easy - just enter the height of the camera. The internal gyro/accelerometer sensors provide the rest of the information to precisely calibrate the video analytics for each imager.
The next step in video analytics is taken with the incorporation of machine learning capabilities. With Camera Trainer you can tailor the built-in Intelligent Video Analytics to detect new user-defined moving or stationary objects and situations, or any subsequent changes.
DORI (Detect, Observe, Recognize, Identify) is a standard system (EN-62676-4) for defining the ability of a person viewing the video to distinguish persons or objects within a covered area. The maximum distance at which a camera/lens combination can meet these criteria is shown below:
Multiple configurable modes are provided with the best settings for a variety of applications. In one click fully optimized image settings can be selected to suit the conditions. Different scene modes can be selected for different situations such as sodium lighting, fast moving objects, or dark environments.
Resists rain, dust, and tampering with reliable operation across a wide temperature range Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage.
The robust design of the camera is rated to IP66 and IK10 standards, safeguarding the camera against rain and dust while also offering protection against vandalism and tampering.
The camera can operate in a wide ambient temperature range between -40 °C up to +55 °C / -40 °F up to 131 °F.
With the multi-imager camera, it is only necessary to install one camera, pull one cable, configure one IP address, and acquire one video management software (VMS) license (applicable for most common VMS, including BVMS), while having the benefit of using four cameras.
The mechanical design follows the Bosch installation philosophy by using an installation mount plate and easy cable management.
Power can be supplied via Power-over-Ethernet. With this configuration, only a single cable connection is required to view, power, and control the camera. Using PoE makes installation easier and more cost- effective, as cameras do not require a local power source.
A full line of modular accessories is available that allows a consistent design across different cameras and a wide range of installation possibilities. Available options include wall or pipe mount, a surveillance cabinet with power and fiber optic options, and an in- ceiling mounting kit. There is also a conduit adapter available for installations on concrete walls or ceilings.
Special measures have been put in place to ensure the highest level of security for device access and data transport. The three-level password protection with security recommendations allows users to customize device access. Web browser access can be protected using HTTPS and firmware updates can also be protected with authenticated secure uploads. The cameras have built-in Secure Element (SE) hardware providing main Trusted Platform Module (TPM) functionality to ensure the highest levels of data security and privacy protection. Together with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support, superior protection from malicious attacks is guaranteed. The 802.1x network authentication with EAP/TLS, supports TLS 1.2 with updated cipher suites including AES 256 encryption. The advanced certificate handling offers:
- Self-signed unique certificates automatically created when required
- Client and server certificates for authentication
- Client certificates for proof of authenticity
- Certificates with encrypted private keys
- Insert a memory card into the card slot to store up to 2 TB of local alarm recording. Pre-alarm recording in RAM reduces recording bandwidth on the network, and extends the effective life of the memory card.
It has advanced edge recording providing a reliable storage solution possible due to the combination of these functions:
- Industrial SD card support allows for extreme
- Health monitoring of industrial SD cards provide
early service indications.
The camera supports time-based or alarm-based JPEG posting to four different accounts. These accounts can address FTP servers or cloud-based storage facilities (for example, Dropbox). Video clips or JPEG images can also be exported to these accounts.
Alarms can be set up to trigger an e-mail or SMS notification so you are always aware of abnormal events.
Bosch Remote Portal
With the secure cloud infrastructure, Bosch Remote Portal, you can manage your connected Bosch devices. From the Bosch Remote Portal you can:
- Complete initial configuration of your connected
Bosch devices (online or offline).
- Update firmware for single or multiple devices. • Manage certificates.
- Monitor the health of your connected Bosch
Project Assistant app
As the camera is equipped with a USB-C port for a wireless USB dongle (sold separately, available mid of 2021), the installer can easily perform the initial configuration wirelessly. Using a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can do initial set- up and lens zoom-focus to find the right scene. Simply connect the wireless USB dongle and go to the Bosch Project Assistant app, available for iOS, Windows, or Android.
Certifications and approvals
- Emission : EN 55032 (Class A) CFR 47 FCC part 15 (Class A)
- Immunity : EN 50121-4 EN 50130-4
- Environmental : EN50130-5, Class IV, Fixed equipment, Outdoor in general
- EN IEC 63000: 2018, RoHS EU, 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU WEEE EU, 2012/19/EU
- NEMA TS-2 chapter 2.1
- Safety : EN 62368-1, EN 60950-22, UL 62368-1 and UL 60950-22
- IEC 62368-1 CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1 CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-22-07
- Image performance : IEC 62676-5
- Impact protection : IK10
- Weather protection : IP66, NEMA Type 4X
- Marks : CE, FCC, UL, WEEE, RCM, VCCI, EAC, BIS, KCC, CMIM, UKCA, China RoHS
- IR lighting : IEC 62471
- Input voltage : PoE+ IEEE 802.3at Type 2, Class 4 24 VAC ±10% PoE+ and auxiliary power can be connected simultaneously for redundant operation
- Power Consumption (typical / maximum) : PoE+: 18.02 W 24 VAC: 0.6 A / 16.6 W
- Sensor type : 4x 1/2.7‐inch CMOS
- Effective pixels (12 MP) : 4x 2048 (H) x 1536 (V)
- Effective pixels (20 MP) : 4x 2592 (H) x 1944 (V)
Measured according to IEC 62676 Part 5 (1/25, F1.9)
- Color (12 MP) : <0.24 lx (exact value tbd)
- Mono (12 MP) : <0.03 lx (exact value tbd)
- With IR (12 MP) : TBD lx
- Color (20 MP) : <0.24 lx (exact value tbd)
- Mono (20 MP) : <0.24 lx (exact value tbd)
- With IR (20 MP) : TBD lx
- High Dynamic Range : 120 dB WDR (exact value tbd)
- HDR Measured according to IEC 62676 Part 5 : 100 dB WDR (exact value tbd) (12 MP) 100 dB WDR (exact value tbd) (20 MP)
- Distance : 30 m (98 ft)
- LED : 3600 LED high efficiency array, 850 nm
- IR intensity : Adjustable
- Lens : 3.7 - 7.7 mm F1.9
- Adjustment : Motorized zoom/focus
- Iris control : DC-iris control
- Day/Night : Switchable IR-cut filter
- Viewing angle (12 MP variant) : Wide: 84.4o x 60.6o (H x V) Tele: 40.0o x 28.9o (H x V)
- Viewing angle (20 MP variant) : Wide: 85.6o x 58.5o (H x V) Tele: 38.6o x 28.9o (H x V)
- Viewing angle (maximum combined) : Up to 360o coverage (depending on lens position and tilt)
- Common product platform : CPP14
- Video compression : H.265/HEVC; H.264; M- JPEG
- Streaming : Multiple configurable streams in H.264, H.265 and M-JPEG, configurable frame rate and bandwidth. Regions of Interest (ROI)
- Camera latency : 120 ms
- GOP structure : IP, IBP, IBBP
- Frame rate : 1-30 fps
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) : >55 dB
Video resolution (H x V)
- Max. Resolution (12 MP variant) : 4x 2048 x 1536 (4:3) @30 fps 4x 1920 x 1080 (16:9) @30 fps
- Max. Resolution (20 MP variant) : 4x 2592 x 1944 (4:3) @30 fps 4x 2560 x 1440 (16:9) @30 fps
Multiple lower resolutions available in 4:3 and 16:9 format individually selectable per stream and imager
- Mirror image : On / Off
- Rotate image : 0° / 180°
- Positioning : Coordinates / Mounting height
- White Balance : 2300 to 10000K, 3 automatic modes (Basic, Standard, Sodium vapor), Manual mode and Hold mode
- Shutter : Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES); Fixed shutter (1/25 to 1/15000) selectable; Default shutter
- Day/Night : to (adjustable switch point), Color, Monochrome
- Noise reduction : Dynamic noise reduction with 3 levels: Low, Medium and High
- Scene modes : Standard, Sodium lighting, Sensitivity boost, Backlight, Vibrant, Color only
- Privacy Masking : Eight independent areas per imager, fully programmable
- Display stamping : Name; Logo; Time; Alarm message; fully programmable per imager
- Additional functions : Contrast, Saturation level and control, Brightness, Sharpness, ALC level, Defog
Video content analysis
- Analysis type : Intelligent Video Analytics, Camera Trainer
- Alarm rules (combinable) : Any object, Object in field, Line crossing, Enter / leave field, Loitering, Follow route, Idle / removed object, Counting, Occupancy, Crowd density estimation, Condition change, Similarity search, Flow / counter flow
- Object filters : Duration, Size, Aspect ratio, Speed, Direction, Color, Object classes (4)
Video content analysis
- Tracking modes : Standard (2D) tracking, 3D tracking, 3D people tracking, Ship tracking, Museum mode
- Calibration / Geolocation : Automatic, based on gyro sensor, focal length and camera height
- Additional functions : Tamper detection
- Internal RAM : 5 s pre-alarm recording
- Memory card slot : Micro SDXC / SDHC / SD card
- Industrial SD cards : Extreme lifetime and health monitoring support (if supported by the SD card) that provides early service indication.
- Audio line in : 0.707 Vrms max, 10 kOhm typical
- Audio line out : 0.707 Vrms, 16 Ohm typical
- Microphone : 1 integrated microphone (can be disabled)
- Alarm input : 1 input
- Alarm input activation : Short or DC 5V activation
- Alarm output : 1 output
- Alarm output voltage : 30 VDC, max. load 0.5 A
- Ethernet : RJ-45
- USB : USB Type C, for use with Wi-Fi dongle for setup and commissioning (sold separately)
- Fiber optics (sold separately) : The Fiber Optic Ethernet Media Converter kit (VG4-SFPSCKT) installed inside a Surveillance Cabinet (NDA-U-PA0, NDA-U-PA1 or NDA-U- PA2) provides the fiber optic interface to the mounted camera.
- Standard : G.711, 8 kHz sampling rate L16, 16 kHz sampling rate
- AAC-LC, 48 Kbit/s at 16 kHz sampling rate AAC-LC, 80 Kbit/s at 16 kHz sampling rate
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : >50 dB
- Audio Streaming : Full-duplex / half duplex
- IP : One IP address for all four imagers
- Protocols : IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTP/RTCP, IGMP V2/V3, ICMP, ICMPv6, RTSP, FTP, ARP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto-IP, link local address), NTP (SNTP), SNMP (V1, V3, MIB-II), 802.1x, DNS, DNSv6, DDNS (DynDNS.org, selfHOST.de, no- ip.com), SMTP, iSCSI, UPnP (SSDP), DiffServ (QoS), LLDP, SOAP, DropboxTM, CHAP, digest authentication
- Ethernet : 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Interoperability : ONVIF Profile S; ONVIF Profile G; ONVIF Profile T
- Secure Element (“TPM”) : RSA 4096 bit, AES/CBC 256 bit
- PKI : X.509 certificates
- Encryption : Full end-to-end encryption with supported VMS Network: TLS1.0/1.1/1.2, AES128, AES256 Local storage: XTS-AES
- Video authentication : checksum, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256
- Dimensions (D x H) : 275 x 137 mm (10.8 x 5.4 in.)
- Weight : TBD kg (TBD lbs)
- Color : White (RAL9003)
- Gyrosensor : Yes, 1 per imager
- 4-axis lens adjustment : Rotate: 0o to 360o Pan: -45o to 45o Tilt: 0o to 105o Roll: -90o to 90o
- Dome bubble : Polycarbonate, clear with UV blocking anti- scratch coating
- Housing : Aluminum with dehumidifying membrane and waterproof connection area
- Mounting : Mounting plate included for surface mount, 4- inch square junction box, single and double gang box
- Conduit : 3/4-inch NPT (M25) conduit side entry (sold separately)
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +55 °C (-40 °F to +131 °F) for continuous operation;
- Up to +74 °C (+165 °F) according to NEMA TS 2-2003 (R2008), para 18.104.22.168 using fig. 2.1 test profile
- Storage temperature : -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- Cold start temperature : -20 °C (-4 °F)
- Operating humidity : 5% to 93% RH non condensing 100% RH condensing
- Storage humidity : Up to 98% RH
- Impact protection : IK10
- Water/dust protection : IP66 and NEMA Type 4X
- Sustainability : PVC free
NDM-7702-AL Fixed dome 12MP 3.7-7.7mm IR IP66
- 12 MP multi-imager camera, four motorized zoom/focus lenses, 30 fps, IVA, H.265, IK10, IP66, integrated IR up to 30 m
- Order number NDM-7702-AL | F.01U.389.264
NDM-7703-AL Fixed dome 20MP 3.7-7.7mm IR IP66
- 20 MP multi-imager camera, four motorized zoom/focus lenses, 30 fps, IVA, H.265, IK10, IP66, integrated IR up to 30 m
- Order number NDM-7703-AL | F.01U.389.265
- NDA-7051-PIPW Pendant interface plate, 220m Pendant interface plate for FLEXIDOME multi 7000i and FLEXIDOME multi 7000i IR
- Order number NDA-7051-PIPW | F.01U.391.133
NDA-7051-CA Conduit adapter M25 for NDM-770*, 5pcs
- Conduit adapter for FLEXIDOME multi 7000i and FLEXIDOME multi 7000i IR, 5 pieces
- Order number NDA-7051-CA | F.01U.394.257
NDA-U-WMT Pendant wall mount
- Universal wall mount for dome cameras, white Order number NDA-U-WMT | F.01U.324.939
NDA-U-WMP Wall mount plate
- Back plate for universal wall mount, corner mount and pole mount, white, IP66
- Order number NDA-U-WMP | F.01U.324.950
NDA-U-PMT Pendant pipe mount, 12" (31cm)
- Universal pipe mount for dome cameras, 31 cm, white
- Order number NDA-U-PMT | F.01U.324.940
NDA-U-PMTE Pendant pipe extension, 20" (50cm)
- Extension for universal pipe mount, 50 cm, white
- Order number NDA-U-PMTE | F.01U.324.941
NDA-U-PMTS Pendant pipe mount, 4" (11 cm)
- Universal pendant pipe mount for dome cameras, 11 cm (4"), white
- Order number NDA-U-PMTS | F.01U.385.046
NDA-U-PSMB Pendant wall/ceiling mount SMB
- Surface mount box (SMB) for wall mount or pipe mount.
- Order number NDA-U-PSMB | F.01U.324.942
NDA-U-PMAS Pole mount adapter small
- Pole mount adapter small Universal pole mount adapter, white; small.
- Order number NDA-U-PMAS | F.01U.324.943
NDA-U-PMAL Pole mount adapter large
- Universal pole mount adapter, white; large
- Order number NDA-U-PMAL | F.01U.324.944
NDA-U-RMT Pendant parapet mount
- Universal roof mount for dome cameras, white
- Order number NDA-U-RMT | F.01U.324.945
NDA-U-PA0 Surveillance cabinet 24VAC
- Surveillance cabinet, 24 VAC input, 24 VAC output, IP66
- Order number NDA-U-PA0 | F.01U.324.947
NDA-U-PA1 Surveillance cabinet 120VAC
- Surveillance cabinet, 100 - 120 VAC 50/60 Hz input, 24 VAC output, IP66
- Order number NDA-U-PA1 | F.01U.324.948
NDA-U-PA2 Surveillance cabinet 230VAC
- Surveillance cabinet, 230 VAC input, 24 VAC output, IP66
- Order number NDA-U-PA2 | F.01U.324.949
VG4-SFPSCKT Ethernet to SFP interface kit
- Ethernet media converter video transmitter/data receiver fiber optic kit for AUTODOME cameras, for MIC-IP-PSU for MIC analog cameras and for the Surveillance cabinets (NDA-U-PA0, NDA-U-PA1 and NDA-U-PA2).
- Order number VG4-SFPSCKT | F.01U.142.529
SFP-2 Fiber module, multimode, 1310nm, 2LC
- SFP Fiber Optic Module, 2 km (1.2 miles), 2 LC connectors. Multi-mode 1310 mm
- Order number SFP-2 | F.01U.136.537
SFP-3 Fiber module, single-mode, 1310nm, 2LC
- SFP Fiber Optic Module, 20 km (12.4 miles), 2 LC connectors. Single-mode 1310 nm
- Order number SFP-3 | F.01U.136.538
SFP-25 Fiber module, 1310/1550nm, 1SC
- SFP Fiber Optic Module, 2 km (1.2 miles), 1 SC connector Multi-mode 1310/1550 nm
- Order number SFP-25 | F.01U.136.541
SFP-26 Fiber module, 1550/1310nm, 1SC
- SFP Fiber Optic Module, 2 km (1.2 miles), 1 SC connector Multi-mode 1550/1310 nm
- Order number SFP-26 | F.01U.136.542
NDA-U-PMTG Pendant pipe mount, gang box
- Universal pipe mount, compatible with gang box installation for fixed dome cameras only, white
- Order number NDA-U-PMTG | F.01U.358.359
NDA-U-WMTG Pendant wall mount, gang box
- Universal wall mount, compatible with gang box installation for fixed dome cameras only, white
- Order number NDA-U-WMTG | F.01U.358.358
NPD-6001B Midspan, 60W, single port, AC in
- 60 W indoor midspan for cameras without illuminators
- Order number NPD-6001B | F.01U.347.358 F.01U.392.458
NPD-3001-WAP Portable installation tool
- Bosch camera portable and wireless installation tool
- Order number NPD-3001-WAP | F.01U.353.329